2013 has begun - Happy New Year Everyone.
I’m personally excited about this year, I can feel it is going to be BIG, I already have big commitments in the first four months; conferences, overseas trips, weekends away with my girlfriends, and a wedding! I am buuuusy but taking it all in my stride.
I love this time of year, a time of new beginnings, a time to set achievable goals and a time to implement a plan of change.
Most people want to lose weight or make more money but unless you set a goal on how to achieve this it’ll never work and by February you’ve forgotten what resolutions you even thought of!
The New Year is a great opportunity to let a professional help you achieve your goals and help change your lifestyle, health, diet and thought processes. As an holistic Naturopath and Nutritionist, we are qualified to help you balance your MIND, BODY and SOUL. I can help you.
Make this year different.
Accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative.
Instead of proclaiming to stop things, quit things and never doing things again be positive in your resolutions and contribute to change by setting goals and using a professional health facilitator to assist you.
Here are some simple tricks and tips for you:
- Want to eat healthier? Increase your intake of wholefoods, eat more leafy green vegetables instead of beating yourself up about eating cakes and desserts.
- Fill up on full fat products including coconut oil, fish, meat, seeds and nuts it will prevent you craving the sweet stuff
- Try making homemade meals and salads instead of buying your lunch.
- Eat smaller portions instead of going on difficult and unforgiving diets. Chew your food and enjoy eating, don’t watch TV or work on your computer taste the flavour of your food
- Double your current amount of exercise, if you already attend one class up it to two!
- Try a new sport; yoga, swimming or even BarreBody.
- Walk more and my favourite is BREATHE.