- Almonds are full of minerals including Magnesium and Calcium, which are needed for strong bones
- Also they are loaded with Zinc, which is needed for a healthy immune system
- A handful of Almonds are high in protein and fibre and will keep the afternoon munchies at bay
- Almonds are rich in antioxidants, eat them with their skins on and double the antioxidant intake
- They are rich in healthy unsaturated healthy fats and Vitamin E both are beneficial in protecting against Cardiovascular disease.