November 19, 2010

Welcome

Hi, I'm a Melbourne Naturopath. I studied at Southern School of Natural Therapies it is a four year Bachelor of Health Science degree and includes 3 years of clinical nutrition, 3 years of herbal medicine, 3 years of homeopathy as well as the chemistry and bio-chemistry, pathology, pharmacology, anatomy and physiology studies. I have always had a keen interest in health and a life long passion for nutrition and whole foods used as medicine - it just makes sense! 


I am accredited through the The Australian Traditional-Medicine Society (ATMS) which is Australia's largest professional association.  Having an ATMS member qualification means I am a recognised by most private health insurance groups in Australia which means you can potentially claim your visit.


I am also a mother and see the importance of feeding our children proper healthy diets, encouraging them to exercise and not over-medicating them. Natural therapies can be very effective and useful in supporting children's body systems to maintain good balanced health. And it is especially helpful with treating sniffles, coughs and colds, diarrhoea, constipation, and bub health; teething, colic, sleep problems.


As well, I have a keen interest and knowledge in helping women support themselves during pregnancy, post-natal care and of course fertility, this includes PMS and mood swings too.


Plus I can help you with any other health problems you may like to discuss. 


Do something for your health. Contact me to help you facilitate action.

No comments:

Post a Comment