October 28, 2013

A little jump gave a BIG bounce



Today is the last day of the "Feel Fabulous in 14". It's been an incredible journey, the group have been fantastic, thank you. 
Everyone is giving such positive feedback; in fact all that I promised. 
  • increased energy levels
  • reduced stress levels 
  • combatting cravings 
  • loss of weight
  • better sleep
  • feeling less stressed 
  • able to make clearer decisions
  • eliminating sugar
  • even clearing up chronic coughs 
  • brighter skin

The FB closed page had been abuzz with new recipes, support and tips to keep everyone inspired and motivated to achieve their individual goals. 
Through adjusting and changing a few key areas of each persons diet and lifestyle and adding the herbal and nutritional supplements, people have activated all elimination channels.
Liver
Lungs
Kidneys
GIT
Skin 
I'm really so proud of everyone for taking the leap and committing to this program for two weeks of their life. Well done. 
Some compliments I've received, which just make me smile;
'I feel great, thank you very much' 
'I have noticed lots if changes and feel fantastic, and it wasn't as difficult ad I thought'. 
'It wasn't too difficult'.
'It's cleared up a chronic cough'.
'I've lost weight, thank you, I feel great'.
'I feel clear, lighter and brighter'.
'People have commented on my skin and me looking fabulous (on my tired day too'.)
'I'm going to implement these changes daily, I feel so good'.
'I've lost my craving for coffee and I’m going to abstain from it'.

I want to say, thank you. You have all taken responsibility for your health, and your life, I congratulate you for taking the step towards health being life. 

For those that missed out, I will be conducting another group detox in feb/march next year. So keep it in mind and jump onboard 

6 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing informative post loved your way you have explore the concept http://www.solutionstohealth.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well you have created this post for the year end review. The language you have used in this post is good and well you maintain it here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have noticed lots if changes and feel fantastic, and it wasn't as difficult ad I thought http://www.bci.edu.bd/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Network Design and Consultancy, Structured Cabling System, Network Configuration/ Implementation, Servers, Switches, Routers, Firewall, WiFi etc.
    http://wdsbd.net/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Often said,”Electrical Technology is the mother of all Industries” means Electrical Technology is the key point of all Industrial factory. In our country, not only initiating to development of power sector but also various industrial factories based on electricity, resulting this demand of Electrical Engineering is increasing day by day. A fertile ground of filling demand of skilled engineers by young generation passed in Electrical Engineering already created. http://www.bci.edu.bd/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great post. I like this topic.This site has lots of advantage.I found many interesting things from this site. It helps me in many ways.Thanks for posting this again. melbournenaturopathy

    ReplyDelete