May 19, 2011

Treat yourself - I just did


It has been a very long time since I have had a massage and I have been meaning to treat myself for such a long time - so yesterday I blocked out some time to try Anne's Thai massage. 

I love Thai massages, they are like stretching your inner and outer body whilst relaxing. It was wonderful, I feel renewed, relaxed, stretched and invigorated all at the same time. It was lovely laying there and having Anne stretch my body and work the meridians that underlie the skin.

It was great to go there, Wanvilai have made it a lovely traditional place even if it is on a busy road. Anne and her staff are lovely and made me feel very welcome. If you were to compare Thai massage (if you haven't experienced it before)  it would be comparable to a Shiatsu massage, clothes are worn and you are worked on on a mat on the floor, it is a very relaxed environment. I really loved it.

I was so impressed I decided to give her a plug, check her out and treat yourself.


Wanvilai thai massage.

No comments:

Post a Comment